Welcome to our Webinars page. As part of the Industry Leadership Program, we are conducting a series of webinars on a range of business and leadership topics. On this page, you’ll see a list of new and earlier webinars that are open to all members of the Australian Horticulture Industry and are FREE to participate in.
Register now for our upcoming webinars to keep up with the latest trends in the business industry. You will have the opportunity to interact with custom tailored content from Russell Cummings who have a vast amount of experience in the field. All from the comfort of your home.
- Webinar 44: How to create a truly unique business
- Webinar 43: Setting up for a successful 2020
- Webinar 42: Setting Your Sight on a Big 2019
- Webinar 41: 7 Steps to Digital Marketing Success
- Webinar 40: Build a digital marketing strategy that works for your business
- Webinar 39: To Export or not to Export? Growing an export market for your business
- Webinar 38: Building Your Leadership Capability
- Webinar 37: The 3 biggest barriers to your success in 2018
- Webinar 36: 10 Must Have Capabilities for Business Leaders in 2017
- Webinar 35: Making the Most of 2017
- Webinar 34: What is your Strategy and Plan for 2016/17?
- Webinar 33: How to find and leverage a Virtual Assistant (or two) in your business
- Webinar 32: How to select an eco-system of powerful apps and tools to lift your productivity and save 8 hours in every week
- Webinar 31: How to lift your Personal Productivity & gain an extra 8 hours in every week
- Webinar 30: 3 Simple Steps To Cut Through and Win Your Customer’s Heart
- Webinar 29: Making The Most Of A Year
- Webinar 28: Converting your Opportunities: Making your Biggest Opportunity for 2015 / 2016 a Reality
- Webinar 27: The 11th Commandment in Running a Successful Business
- Webinar 26: Effective Methods for Attracting & Retaining Quality Team Members
- Webinar 25: Developing a Social Media Strategy for Business
- Webinar 24: Horticulture 2020 Paper – Future trends for Australian Horticulture
- Webinar 23: Growth – How to Create and Manage it in your Business
- Webinar 22: Creating Employee Passion for the Brand and the Customer
- Webinar 21: Top 5 Trends in Australian Horticulture
- Webinar 20: What is your personal brand and how do you build it?
- Webinar 19: Tips & Tools to help get traction with execution of strategy
- Webinar 18: Driving Marketing & Sales Activities in your Business
- Webinar 17: Improving your Work/Life Balance
- Webinar 16: Finding Value in Your Value Proposition
- Webinar 15: Improving Customer Service in your Business
- Webinar 14: 5 Tips for Improving the Productivity of your Meetings
- Webinar 13: Converting your Revenue Targets into Cash
- Webinar 12: Growth – Where are the opportunities in your business?
- Webinar 11: Finding Your Sweet Spot of Marketing
- Webinar 10: Can You Predict the Future? Using Simple Scenarios to Plan your Business
- Webinar 9: Sales Shift 2020: The Changing World of Sales Are You Ready?
- Webinar 8: From Strategy To Execution: Mapping out a Strategic Future for your Business
- Webinar 7: Improve Competitive Advantage by Understanding Your Business
- Webinar 6: Making the Best Use of Virtual Assistants (VAs)
- Webinar 5: Improve Your Personal Productivity – Save 8 Hours In Every Week
- Webinar 4: Industry Development – What Is It and How Can It Benefit You?
- Webinar 3: Positive Psychology and Leadership: What can we learn?
- Webinar 2: Social Media and You – Understanding How To Leverage It In Your Business
- Webinar 1: Improving Your Personal Productivity
Webinar Program 2014
As part of the Industry Leadership Program, we are conducting a series of Webinars on a range of business and leadership topics. These webinars are open to all members of the Australian Horticulture Industry and are FREE to participate. Not sure of what is involved in “attending” a webinar? – then see “What is a webinar?” below. The initial program is outlined below.
What is a Webinar?
A webinar is simply a “Seminar” that is delivered via the internet. A presenter will deliver their presentation using visual media and audio so that you can “see and hear” the presentation. It is like watching a movie on your computer except that you can ask questions and send messages to other participants and/or the presenter.
A Webinar is a cost-effective methodology for delivering quality content to a wide audience. It minimises travel costs and time and can be recorded for later viewing and recaps. It is easily shared with others who maybe interested.
To participate all you need is a computer, a broadband internet connection and speakers (or a headset). You can even participate on your iPad or Smartphone by downloading the GotoMeeting App. You will need to register prior to the event and usually have to download a small piece of software to your computer – this is a simple process that happens automatically. If you are unable to participate on the day, then we will record the webinar and you can play it back as a video at a time that suits you.
How to create a truly unique business
Most businesses start out as a bright idea from somebody with good technical skills and limited business skills and as a result, we end up copying exactly what every other business in our industry does – the same products, pricing, services, etc.
Setting up for a successful 2020
This 45-minute webinar discusses 5 tips to set yourself up for success in 2020, free access to tools and templates used in the webinar and a structured program to build your 2020 Growth Plan.
Setting Your Sight on a Big 2019
This 60-minute webinar helps you identify what is holding you and your business back from success, shows you how to quickly build a great plan for 2019, shows you how to cascade your planning from 5-year to 90 day time frames, and discusses how to engage
7 Steps to Digital Marketing Success
This webinar covers the Shifft 7 Step Digital Marketing process, explores where you need to start your Digital Marketing journey and discusses tips on how to leverage yourself in this space.
Build a digital marketing strategy that works for your business
This webinar reviews the key elements of your digital strategy, explores the right platform for you and discusses options for generating content.
To Export or not to Export? Growing an export market for your business
This webinar determines the right time for you to start exporting at scale, discusses how to prioritize and enter different export market opportunities, and identifies the assistance you need to get a start in export marketing.
Building Your Leadership Capability
This webinar explores the key business capabilities of successful leaders and highlight the 10 high performance habits that will help you be more successful in 2018.
The 3 biggest barriers to your success in 2018
This webinar identifies the 3 biggest barriers to future success and provides you with some clear strategies as well as some tools and resources to address these barriers and prosper.
10 Must Have Capabilities for Business Leaders in 2017
This webinar explores the 10 must-have capabilities of business leaders in 2017 to ensure that you develop not only yourself as a leader for today but ensure that you have a strong leadership team alongside you.
Making the Most of 2017
This webinar explains how to take the time to plan your year while last year is still fresh in your mind.