Calling all Horticultural Growers!
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to join a FREE leadership training workshop, which closes on 31st October 2013, and take up one of only a handful of places to access the latest in online courses from the international consulting group, Mindshop.
Find out how to:
- Dramatically boost your levels of growth and profits;
- Refine your competitive advantage;
- Build your sales pipeline;
- Improve your level of self-confidence;
- Coach and develop your people more effectively;
- Build your own strategic plan.
As part of the Horticulture – the Next Generation Leadership Program, HAL is offering selected horticultural levy payers the opportunity to undertake a range of online training courses. There are 8 courses on offer to allow you to select a course that will best assist you personally or in your business.
The course titles include:
- Business Improvement Process
- Continuous Improvement Process
- Marketing and Sales Process
- Sales Performance
- Self Confidence
- Personal Improvement Process
- Team Development Process
- Leadership Development Process
You will also receive free access to the Rapid Problem Solving online short course.
For more information on each of the courses – click here
The benefits of these Online Training Courses are:
- Statistics show a better, or similar, level of retained learning to traditional face-to-face courses;
- Start and stop the course at any time and complete it at a time suitable to you;
- Focus it 100% on your own business or personally (rather than being focused on theory);
- Learn valuable tools / process to use immediately in your business;
- Easy to navigate format to each course with detailed overview, worksheets and instructional videos.
You only have until 31st October 2013 to grab one of these FREE places. Two courses of your choice so don’t miss this opportunity. Courses must be completed by 28th March 2014.
This project has been funded by HAL as part of the across industry program. The Australian Government provides matched funds for all HAL’s R&D activities.
For further information, contact Russell Cummings, Project Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org