Calling all Horticultural Growers!
Australian Horticulture producers and their teams, will have access to FREE On-line Business Training till end of March 2015.
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to participate in our FREE leadership training program, and take up one of only 100 places to access the latest in online courses from the international consulting group, Mindshop.
Applications will close on 19 December 2014.
Complete our on-line training and find out how to:
- Boost Profitability and Growth;
- Develop a Marketing Plan;
- Improve Efficiency and Reduce Costs;
- Dramatically improve your Sales skills;
- Build your Team;
- Become a better Leader;
- Improve your Self Confidence;
- Build your own Strategic Plan.
As part of the Horticulture – the Next Generation Leadership Program, HAL is offering owners, managers and employees of horticulture businesses, who are part of a HAL Member industry, the opportunity to undertake a range of online training courses. There are currently 9 courses on offer to allow you to select a course that will best assist you personally or in your business.
The course titles include:
- Business Improvement Process
- Continuous Improvement Process
- Marketing and Sales Process
- Sales Performance
- Self Confidence
- Personal Improvement Process
- Team Development Process
- Leadership Development Process
For more information on each of the courses – click here
The benefits of these Online Training Courses are:
- Statistics show a better, or similar, level of retained learning to traditional face-to-face courses;
- Start and stop the course at any time and complete it at a time suitable to you;
- Focus it 100% on your own business or personally (rather than being focused on theory);
- Learn valuable tools / process to use immediately in your business;
- Easy to navigate format to each course with detailed overview, worksheets and instructional videos.
You only have until 19 December 2014 to grab one of these FREE places. Two courses of your choice so don’t miss this opportunity. Courses must be completed by 31st March 2015.
This project has been funded by HAL as part of the across industry program. The Australian Government provides matched funds for all HAL’s R&D activities.
For further information, contact Russell Cummings, Project Manager at email@example.com