Welcome to Horticulture – The Next Generation
Horticulture Australia (now HIA) was driven by the competitive needs of Industry, has developed a leadership development program that will span all horticultural industries.
We started the Horticulture-Next Generation program in 2012 and it funding wound up in 2014. Over that period of 3 years, we had 95 horticulture managers and owners attend 4 days of intensive training, over 220 people completed online training modules and we had an additional 2300 attendees on our webinar program.
This innovative program used a combination of traditional face-to-face, web and social media technologies to extend the reach of the program beyond a core group of individual leaders to the wider horticultural industry.
We continue to work closely with horticulture businesses and industry groups to improve management, individual and business outcomes.
If you are a leader in Australian Horticulture whether at an Industry, Regional or Business level, then there are a number of opportunities for you to participate:
- Enrol for one of our Management Development Programs, and/or
- Subscribe to our FREE Newsletter on Business & Leadership Tips; and/or
- Join the Horticulture Leadership Forum on LinkedIn; and/or
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter; and/or
- Join our Webinar Program to interact with quality speakers on a variety of business, family and leadership topics – register your interest by subscribing to our newsletter.
- We have also established a YouTube Channel with a variety of business and leadership clips and will be offering additional training opportunities for industry.
We will keep you posted on future developments through the blog and the newsletter.